Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NUMBER 1# FAN


Lately I’ve been uninspired

my love for writing not diminishing but placed on hold.

I’ve had so much on my plate;

but now I’m back and so I write this about you,

my number 1# fan.

You know who you are.

In the little time we’ve known each other

I’ve grown to love you

I love you more than you will ever know

and the years feel like a blur.

I will miss you,

everything about you.

I will miss your laughter,
your smile,

the stories,

the cooking

and I can’t forget

the cocktails (LOL).

You came into my life like a breath of fresh air and I will breathe you in as long as I have the ability to do so.

I love you…you know who you are

MY NUMBER 1# FAN.

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape