Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NO GUARANTEES



Love has no guarantees

It knows no deception

And it comes and goes in a blink of an eye…

I was standing and there you were

I searched for words to describe this sudden urgency

And I couldn’t, not one word came to mind.

Deaf to the world and suddenly blind,

I was blinded by love

And this I know because the heart doesn’t lie.

Savoring each touch

If only for that split second

Nothing exist

My eyes close and I

Imagining the warmth of your breath

It was then that I realized that

It’s you

My only hope

I know that love has no guarantees

But it leaves you anticipating for

What’s next to come…


0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape