Tuesday, July 22, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT...


The bar full and the DJ is off the hook tonight

Ahora Es" is playing by Wisin y Yandel, I love them… off to the dance I floor I go

Dancing to the beat

Transcending into another world

I own the dance floor

Mine to do as I please

My eyes close,

My hip swinging from side to side

I hold the glass of martini and the night is mine to hold.

My body moving like a snake

My hair wild, all over the place

I’m in control, in control of you

Hypnotizing you with every move

Hmm

Dancing like never before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wow"......I so feel the same way as you do, I love to dance.....Have you ever seen that movie......So you think you can dance, Or you got served......I love it! =P

Anonymous said...

"Wow" I love to dance all night long. I love it. Have you seen those movies so you think you can dance or you got served......Ladys night......I love dancing......Yea

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape