Monday, July 7, 2008

WORK



Here I am once again; my desk is full of papers, my computer with different programs up and running, and my mind is blank. I feel numb and uninspired, WHY!!!!!
I have all this work to do.

HA! I more willingly would be in the beach with a martini or a margarita in my hand followed by a view to die for.
You see, you can’t just go to any beach; you have to go to South Beach; where not only is the water crystal blue, but the people are beautiful as well, hey that is where I am laying half naked.

Oh great, a reminder just popped up, meeting in half an hour. So here I am once again; my desk is still full of papers and my computer going crazy. Oh well…

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape