Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THE LETTER


Dear Heart,

I know that our love cannot be,

This forbidden love has no meaning to others, but to me it means the world.
How can I give you up?

We're miles apart,

This empty feeling and
The telephone conversations keep me cold at night. When I need you I close my eyes,
I'm blind to the world but there you are in the depths of my mind.

I feel love and my heart dies slowly.
The heartbeat is fading away with each word that is said.

I feel my fingers and remember running them through your hair as a child.
How do you get over something that never began?
I know our love cannot be,

This forbidden love has no meaning to others
, but to me it means the world
You and I united for life and parted by circumstances

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape