Thursday, June 26, 2008

LESSON LEARN


I don’t like to smoke, well- I do a little. I will light up a cigarette on occasions, especially when I’m stressed beyond my own comprehension. I was a heavy smoker and what I call heavy smoking was a puff or two, maybe three, then dispose of the cigarette.

I started smoking at an early age; I was 11 going on twelve when it all began. I loved the way I felt, it was great, and of course I felt so grown. I was a woman (a woman scared to kiss a boy because I thought I would get pregnant. hee hee).

That was until my best friend, my other friend and I got caught...OMG…were we in trouble!!!

My mom was so disappointed in me; I felt horrible, (“it could also have been the beating my mom gave me.”) Anyway I was grounded for the whole summer. My best friend was sent to a nun camp and the other wench was outside the next day, waving hi. Can you believe it, waving hi, smiling like nothing ever happened? Yeah, like I really want to be her friend now…trader of the worst kind!!!!

So you think that I would have learned my lesson on that summer of 83, but no, I didn’t. What I did learn was that girls with extremely big foreheads were NOT trustworthy…

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape