Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE PRICE WE PAY




I look out the window and the rain is pouring down, like money is pouring out of our pockets. I went to put gas in my car and I went blank- for a minute there I thought I was making a purchase of a pair of Manolo Blahnik. Then the smell brought me back to reality.

How can a country such as ours be doing so badly, "WE" the people, united, are far from being united?

What on earth can we do to improve our economy; advise us on what methods we should be taking, Corn oil, Canola oil come on… HELP!!! You’re killing us here.

I‘m going to vote, but I don’t know who I will choose, I am a democrat but after our last session hmm I’m not so sure, and if I go towards the republican party, look at where we are now.

Should I try something new, will that improve our situation?

God only knows.

Well in the mean time I need to keep saving for the Manolos I so dearly want, only if the gas prices let me.

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape