Monday, June 16, 2008

TWO OF A KIND



Friends come and go, like the seasons change before our eyes, taking a course of their own. You have always remained the same; loyal and a true friend.

This is to you, my one and only... sisters, till the end…

I have wondered about my surroundings, the people who have touched my heart and those who have managed to influence my life in any kind of way shape or form. I think about those who have helped me in my time of need and those who have been there through the good and bad times and never asked for anything in return.

The only person who came to mind was you…

I can honestly say that I have never had a friend like you; someone sincere with a loving heart, someone who will tell you the truth regardless of the pain it may cause you, but in the long run help you. A person you can honestly look in the eye and say; This girl right here is my Best Friend I would give my heart and soul to her if she needed them”.

You know all there is to know about me, just like I know all there is to know about you. A novel written well,
you are my diary, the white pages that I write to, and the person I turn to when my day is clouded up with disaster or brighter than the sun above.

You are who I turned to when I have no hope left, when I feel that I can no longer go on, and the strength that holds me up and gives hope for a better tomorrow.

I love you so much it hurts to think that maybe one day you won’t be there; I don’t know what I’ll do without you. A friendship like ours is so hard to find, a bond so tight that nothing has ever come between our friendships and yes we fight like cats and dogs and and YES we disagree more than what we agree . But I love you. ALWAYS and forever...

Two old ladies sitting by a tree

Singing

Nursing homes are sweet, sweet, sweet

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape