Saturday, May 17, 2008

THE END


My heart melts with the thought of you,
it weakens in a way that it has never done before.
Look into my soul it has your name written all over it.
I love you so sincere; you will never know the passion that I feel when you kiss me, and you will never know the kind of love that I feel for you.
Nothing that you do will ever change my mind about us.
All I hear is what my heart is telling me; it leads me to you, this is real and I have never felt so sure about us, you are the one, the only one that I need.
I love you regardless of the pain, of the tears.
If you only knew how dear and special you are to me, you are my life, my world and my best friend.

Till the end.

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape