Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WHY


I fell a long time ago, not realizing that the impact was permanent.

I, so young and naive, and just like every child thinking that the worst was never to come.

It hid in the depths of my soul, lurking, taunting me, and I, not aware of how strong it was, paid any attention. I refused to see it, I refused to search for it and now it is here staring right at me, what am I to do? I question myself but have no answers to give, the pain so fresh in the mind and yet I thought forgotten. WHY???

So here I am looking back at the wounds inflicted upon and can’t help but wonder has someone else fallen and if so, how deep are their wounds?

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape