Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MILES APART


Here I am, and there you are, miles apart.
I find it hard to breathe and the air thickens.
My heart weakens, fading into the eclipse of the unknown.
A forbidden desire; permissible by the audience of our existence.
As I drown longing for you, but where, where is that love that I so wish for?
I close my eyes, I embrace myself, wanting and craving you near.
But for how long, this hunger is eating me up and I not wanting to escape the passion of your existence, will be devoured by my own longing for you.
I feel you within my soul and this obsession won’t subside, My body aches and the throbbing of my inner thighs deafening.
Boom- boom fascinated by the overwhelming feeling of love and I burst, the orgasm mesmerizing yet not satisfying.
Once again reality strikes me gently.Here I am, and there you are, miles apart.

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape