Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THE TRUTH...PLAIN AND SIMPLE

What do you do when you are in your work environment and you happen to walk by a cubicle and OMG! - it smells like someone died in there “literally”?

It happened to me; I was walking by a cubicle today and I almost dropped dead - the smell was unbearable. For a minute there, I went blank, sniffing all over the place, I almost passed out. “WOW” I thought to myself, not believing my nose.

So I wasn’t really sure what to do at that time; I mean, who am I to tell someone else that Dr Sholes is only a market away, even better, Zest “Not Clean until Zestfully Clean”. Do I drop a note? Do I e-mail the person, and if so, how do I even begin writing an e-mail like that one?

Dear so-so,I happened to walk by your area and smelled something fishy and it wasn’t your lunch! Come on, now, really, how do you address a delicate matter such as BODY/FOOT odor? Well as for me, I will walk in the other direction until I think of a nice way to tell someone that they stink -- plain and simple -- they stink!

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape