Thursday, May 15, 2008

LOVE ME OR HATE ME


I love to write; I have a great passion for writing, it eases my mind, my heart and cleanses my soul. I would like to share with you a little piece of me, a side that only a few of you have seen.

It is not easy for me to open my heart to any one, I have been hurt and betrayed so many times by those who I love and trusted blindly. I always tend to have my guard up, walls higher than a sky scrapper. If you don’t know my struggles, you won’t know my life, if you don’t understand the reason for my tears; you will never understand my pain.

I am a survivor; I have fought so many wars within myself, life, and at the end of it all, I was the winner. I see things clearer now and understand that not every one shares my views in life.

People can choose to like me or choose to hate me, never the less my life will go on; whether it is with you or without you.

The choices I make, will have an impact on my life, the decisions I make can influence the outcome of my future. With every step I make, I will build on my life story; with every step backwards I will suffer my history twice.

I walk among the living; yet, half of the people that I encounter are dead inside.

They lack of many things; self respect honesty and most important they lack of love.

I have realized that with every good intention there are bad ones. You can love him/her today and tomorrow despise them.

I have a higher authority, which has guided me through the worst storms. I have learned that I cannot live life dwelling on ignorance, hoping that one day people would just accept the fact, that life is in fact a gift. Maybe then will I see a better future for my family, for my friends, for all of us?

Maybe then I will put my pen and paper away, maybe not, who knows. Life is a mystery, a novel on its own.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I told we need to do something about your writing skills!! Awsome!! I love it!!

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape