Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY


"Sex in the City", the movie, is in theaters May 30 and I am in pain;” My favorite show in the entire world and I’m going to miss the opening day. I want to YELL!!! Why do I have to move on that weekend, I mean I had no idea, if I did I would never arrange to move on the weekend of the 30th and so I cry with an empty Cosmo on my hands.

I know it's no big deal, but to me it is, “SEX IN THE CITY “is my bible, every girl should own all the seasons. Not only is the wardrobe to die for, but the “MEN” WOW the men of Sex in the City giving you a permanent orgasm, especially Mr. BIG, talk about MR Big I’ve always wondered about the name… HMM I love the imagination.

Anyways!!!

To all of you who a re going to watch the movie, if you hear sudden whimpers in the air, that would be me...

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape