Wednesday, May 21, 2008

LOVE STORY-THE BEGINNING


I remember the day we met; it was not your usual fairy tale story; girl meets boy, girl falls in love with boy, it was more than that. I knew right at that moment that he was the one, the one I have been waiting for. He would be the one that would embrace my heart like no other, but also tear it apart.

It was a cold November afternoon; I was out running some errands when out of nowhere he appeared. I fell flat on the floor and my bags were all over the place. My head was pounding and I was furious, never looking at the stranger who had knocked me down. When finally I stood up and turned to face him, his beauty blew me away. His eyes were the color of the sky; soothing, inviting and mesmerizing, he had gorgeous black hair and a smile that would weak anyone’s heart. He helped me up, apologized, took my hand gave it a gentle squeezed and then left, I just stood there frozen and for the first time I was lost for words.

0 comments:

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape