Thursday, May 15, 2008

RESTLESS AND DISTRESS


Trying to cope with all the negativity that surrounds me not only puts a damper on my mood but it also taints the heart and mind.

I am counting my blessing and thanking the heavens above; I have you in my life, to guide me in the right direction, to clear my thoughts from all of the evil that I see.

This is going to either break me or make me a stronger person and I truly believe that I am a strong person.

I live in a world in which perfection does not exist, we are all bound to make mistakes, some greater than others.

I could both learn and accept the fact that we all hurt; deep inside, we all deal with different form of distress.

I will make the most of what I have encountered, and rather than run from it I will accept it for what it is, another test in my chapter.

I believe that only I hold the ending to my story, I am my own author the ending to my story will be mine to decide, and I love happy endings.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a completely different view of you now Brenda. You write beautifully and express yourself so well. I really like your blog.

 

All Rights Reserved ChatterBoxMom dot Com Copyright 2008
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape